Welcome, International Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for
a localized shopping experience
This site is owned and operated by STUFF4®. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At STUFF4®, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
Because we gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
INFORMATION STUFF4® GATHERS AND TRACKS
STUFF4® gathers two types of information about users:
-Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters and to email a friend. -Information STUFF4® gathers through aggregated tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites. This information allows us to better tailor our content to our readers and users. Under no circumstances does STUFF4® divulge any information about an individual user to a third party.
STUFF4® Gathers User Information In The Following Processes:
Optional Voluntary Information We offer the following free services, which require some type of voluntary submission of personal information by users: Electronic newsletters policy (Dispatches) We will offer a free electronic newsletter to users. STUFF4® gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe. Users may remove themselves from this mailing list by following the link provided in every newsletter that points users to the subscription management page. Users can also subscribe to the newsletters at the time of registration.
"E-mail this to a friend" policy
Our site users can choose to electronically forward a link, page, or documents to someone else by clicking "e-mail this to a friend". The user must provide their email address, as well as that of the recipient. This information is used only in the case of transmission errors and, of course, to let the recipient know who sent the email. The information is not used for any other purpose.
STUFF4® tracks user traffic patterns throughout all of our sites. However, we do not correlate this information with data about individual users. STUFF4® does break down overall usage statistics according to a user's domain name, browser type, and MIME type by reading this information from the browser string (information contained in every user's browser).
STUFF4® sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Search function, but this tracking is never associated with individual users. We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
Remarketing with Google Analytics
Stuff4 uses Google analytics data and cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website. If you wish to opt out of this please read: Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on Google has additional information available about their Remarketing Privacy Guidelines and Restrictions.
USE OF INFORMATION
STUFF4® uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. STUFF4® never shares newsletter mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
When we use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. We do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you. We track search terms entered in Search function as one of many measures of what interests our users. But we don't track which terms a particular user enters.
STUFF4® creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for our own use. This allows us to advertise more effectively. We will not disclose any information about any individual user except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
SHARING OF THE INFORMATION
STUFF4® uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit your needs and help us better understand our audience's demographics. We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public.
STUFF4® operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
-Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters. -Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
CONSUMER TERMS OF SERVICE
Thank you for using GoInterpay's web-based international transaction system. THESE TERMS (THE "TERMS OF SERVICE") ARE A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU ("YOU") AND GoInterpay, A DIVISION OF CALGARY FOREIGN EXCHANGE LTD. ("GoInterpay"). IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, SET FORTH BELOW, YOU MAY BE CONTRACTING WITH CALFOREX LIMITED, A UK LIMITED COMPANY, AS AGENT FOR GoInterpay. ANY PURCHASES MADE BY YOU THROUGH THE GoInterpay CHECKOUT BUTTON ON THE WEBSITE OF A SUPPLIER (THE "SUPPLIER") WILL BE MADE THROUGH THE GoInterpay SYSTEM PURSUANT TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. BY PLACING AN ORDER TO PURCHASE SUPPLIER'S PRODUCTS THROUGH GoInterpay, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. PLEASE READ ALL THE TERMS BEFORE YOU INDICATE ACCEPTANCE. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT COMPLETE YOUR PURCHASE. YOU ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS EVEN IF YOU DO NOT READ ALL THE TERMS. THIS VERSION REPLACES ALL PRIOR VERSIONS.
By placing an order through the GoInterpay checkout button, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your transaction will be through GoInterpay, not the Supplier, and (b) upon successful verification and authentication by GoInterpay of payment information provided by you, GoInterpay will purchase the products from the Supplier for the sole purpose of reselling it to you at a price equal to the amounts presented to and agreed-upon by you. GoInterpay is the merchant of record and takes title of the goods. GoInterpay will provide the Supplier with its own payment information to purchase the products you have ordered, and GoInterpay will resell such products to you and bill the payment information you have provided. You acknowledge that GoInterpay shall be entitled to verify and authenticate your payment information, and if GoInterpay is unable to verify the information automatically, GoInterpay representatives may contact you and/or your tender type issuer to confirm your identity and/or your intent to place the order.
GoInterpay has not accepted an order from you, and GoInterpay makes no commitment of any kind to provide products to you, until GoInterpay has accepted your order and actually received such products from the Supplier. If you are under 18, considered a minor in your local jurisdiction, or the equivalent thereof, you may use this checkout only with approval of your parent or guardian. GoInterpay reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in its sole discretion.
In some jurisdictions, GoInterpay provides certain payment processing services through its affiliates or service providers under contract. If you reside in a country within the European Union, these terms are an agreement between you and Calforex Limited. In that case, goods and/or services will be delivered via Calforex Limited as an agent of GoInterpay or by GoInterpay directly, depending on the type of payment method used for the purchase of the goods and/or services. If you reside in any other country, then these terms are an agreement between you and GoInterpay and goods and/or services will be delivered by GoInterpay directly.
2. Title to Goods. All items purchased from GoInterpay are made pursuant to a shipment contract. After GoInterpay purchases and takes title to products from the Supplier to fulfill an order you have placed, title to said products shall transfer from GoInterpay to you, in the United States, at the time GoInterpay ships the products to you from GoInterpay’s designated carrier.
3. Billing. If you provide a credit card as your tender type, your credit card will be billed by GoInterpay, and charges to your account will be accompanied by the descriptor "GoInterpay*STUFF4.COM", where GoInterpay denotes the GoInterpay system, and Merchant is the Supplier whose products you have purchased through GoInterpay. If you paid using your PayPal account, charges to your account will be accompanied by the descriptor "MERCHANT VIA GoInterpay". In either case, you will only be billed after your products has been received, processed and dispatched for delivery by GoInterpay. In the event of the receipt of any parcel from Supplier containing only part of an order, GoInterpay will process the products received, and will only bill for an amount commensurate with the price of the products therein, pro-rated amounts for shipping and/or handling, plus any duty, taxes, VAT (unless GoInterpay and Supplier offered, and you accepted, the option of having your order shipped DAP (‘delivered at place')). Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event of an order being fulfilled by the Supplier in multiple parcels, unless expressly consented to by you, in no instance will the aggregate amount billed to you by GoInterpay exceed the total amount presented at the time of order placement by you.
If there is a technical error in the GoInterpay system which processes or accepts a transaction at an exchange rate which is manifestly off-market, that transaction shall be void.
4. Brokers. By ordering goods from GoInterpay, you hereby authorize a licensed customs broker chosen by GoInterpay to act as your agent and transact business with foreign revenue authorities to clear your products, account for duties and taxes on your behalf, return your products and if applicable, prepare and submit refund claims on your behalf for any products that you return. If you return products originally shipped by GoInterpay using logistics services facilitated by our designated shipping provider, you understand that foreign revenue authorities will send any refund of duties and taxes that were paid on the returned products to directly to GoInterpay's designated shipping provider, and you will obtain any refund, as applicable, directly from GoInterpay. In this connection, you also authorize the customs broker to endorse any refund check issued by said foreign revenue authorities in your name, so that our designated shipping provider can be reimbursed.
5. Customs, Duties, Taxes and Collection Fees. As part of the checkout process, you may be given an option to prepay or not prepay import taxes and customs duties that may be levied by the destination country, and any disbursement fees, advancement fees or similar fees that may be imposed by the shipper, broker, the customs authority of the destination country or other party (collectively, "Import Fees"). Whether you are given one option or both, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to estimate the amount of Import Fees (the "Estimate"). However, the Estimate may be more or less than the final actual amount of Import Fees due and payable. We have no control over the Import Fees and cannot always predict with 100% accuracy what the final actual amounts may be. For greater certainty, you should contact your local customs office for further information on the import taxes and customs duties that may be applicable to your purchase.
a) Prepayment: If you choose to prepay the Import Fees, you agree and acknowledge that (a) the actual Import Fees may be more or less than the Estimate and (b) you will NOT be asked to pay more money OR receive any refund in the case that the actual Import Fees differ than the Estimate.
b) Deferring Payment of Import Fees: IF YOU CHOOSE TO NOT PREPAY THE IMPORT FEES, YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT (I) THE ACTUAL IMPORT FEES MAY BE MORE OR LESS THAN THE ESTIMATE; (II) YOU (AND NOT US, THE BROKER, THE SHIPPER OR ANY OTHER PARTY) MUST BEAR THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PAYING ALL ACTUAL IMPORT FEES; (III) IN THE CASE THAT ANY ENTITY OTHER THAN YOU MUST PAY SOME OR ALL OF THE ACTUAL IMPORT FEES ON YOUR BEHALF TO EFFECT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE, YOU WILL REIMBURSE (UPON REQUEST) THAT ENTITY IN FULL FOR THE ACTUAL IMPORT FEES PAID ON YOUR BEHALF; (IV) FAILURE BY YOU TO PAY IMPORT TAXES IN A TIMELY MANNER MAY CAUSE DELAYS BEYOND OUR ORIGINAL DELIVERY ESTIMATES.
c) Failure to Pay Import Fees: MOREOVER, IF YOU CHOOSE TO NOT PREPAY THE IMPORT FEES AND IF YOU (OR THE RECIPIENT) SUBSEQUENTLY REFUSE OR FAIL TO ACCEPT THE DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS, REFUSE OR FAIL TO PAY IMPORT FEES, AND/OR ATTEMPT TO RETURN THE PRODUCTS TO AVOID PAYING IMPORT FEES: (1) THE COSTS YOU PREPAID GoInterpay FOR SHIPPING AND/OR HANDLING WILL NOT BE REIMBURSED TO YOU; (2) YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CHARGES RESULTING FROM SAID REFUSAL OR FAILURE TO PAY IMPORT FEES (SUCH AS COSTS FOR SHIPPING AND HANDLING BACK TO GoInterpay IN THE U.S. AND ANY OTHER FEES RESULTING, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM YOUR FAILURE TO PAY THE IMPORT FEES); (3) YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALL SALES ARE FINAL AND WE ARE NOT REQUIRED TO REFUND YOU THE COST OF THE PRODUCTS, BUT WE MAY DO SO IN CERTAIN CASES IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION; (4) YOU ARE STILL RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTUAL IMPORT FEES; (5) YOU WILL NOT REQUEST THAT GoInterpay OR ANY OTHER ENTITY REIMBURSE YOU FOR ANY IMPORT FEES PAID; (6) YOU MAY HAVE THE OPTION (DEPENDING ON LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS) TO BE REIMBURSED BY A GOVERNMENTAL OR OTHER AUTHORITY FOR SOME OF ALL OF THE ACTUAL IMPORT FEES (AND YOU SHOULD CONTACT THE LOCAL CUSTOMS OFFICE FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THIS), BUT YOU (AND NOT GoInterpay OR ANY OTHER ENTITY) WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING ACTION TO TRY TO BE SO REIMBURSED;
7. IF GoInterpay (OR THE SHIPPER, BROKER OR OTHER ENTITY) IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION DECIDE TO ATTEMPT TO DEAL WITH THE IMPORT FEES DIRECTLY WITH A GOVERNMENTAL OR OTHER AGENCY, WE WILL NO LONGER HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR THE IMPORT FEES; (8) ANY PORTION OWED TO YOU (AFTER ACCOUNTING FOR THE ITEMS DISCUSSED ABOVE) WILL BE REFUNDED TO YOU AND (9) ANY PORTION OWED TO US (AFTER ACCOUNTING FOR THE ITEMS DISCUSSED ABOVE),THAT WE HAVE NOT ALREADY COLLECTED FROM YOU, WILL BE BILLED TO YOU THROUGH YOUR INITIAL METHOD OF PAYMENT.
8. Returns. You agree to contact the Supplier whose products you have purchased for any returns authorization. If authorized by the Supplier, pursuant to their international returns policy, either GoInterpay or the Supplier will provide you with information on credit available to you and instructions on where to ship your return parcel. If your order was shipped via FedEx, please note that any return must be sent directly to the Supplier at the returns address they provide. In this case, GoInterpay will reimburse you for the original sales prices of the returned products plus or minus any additional credits or debits determined solely by Supplier, and only once Supplier confirms with GoInterpay that they have received your products and authorizes GoInterpay to apply that credit. Any request for reimbursement of duty and/or taxes paid for orders shipped via WWW.STUFF4.COM must be made directly with the revenue authority and/or customs office in your country. If your order was shipped by any other carrier currently used by GoInterpay, returns must be sent to the address indicated within the Return Products Authorization email you will receive once you have contacted the Supplier and they have authorized your return. In these cases, GoInterpay will reimburse you for the original sales prices of the returned products, duty and/or taxes, plus or minus any additional credits or debits determined solely by Supplier.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITED WARRANTY BY SUPPLIER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THIS CHECKOUT AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) AND SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS CHECKOUT ARE PROVIDED BY GoInterpay ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. GoInterpay MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS CHECKOUT OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS CHECKOUT, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED IN WRITING. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS CHECKOUT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AS DETAILED ELSEWHERE HEREIN, YOU ARE MAKING YOUR PURCHASES DIRECTLY FROM GoInterpay AND NOT THE SUPPLIER. NONETHELESS (AND WITHOUT LIMITING OR ALTERING THE DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION SET FORTH ABOVE OR BELOW) GoInterpay WILL MAKE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO CONTRACTUALLY REQUIRE THE SUPPLIER TO HONOR LIMITED WARRANTIES POSTED ON THEIR WEBSITES AT THE TIME OF YOUR PLACEMENT OF ORDERS WITH GoInterpay FOR PRODUCTS. YOU AGREE TO ADDRESS ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT PRODUCTS AND REQUESTS FOR PRODUCTS SUPPORT DIRECTLY WITH THE SUPPLIER. THIS INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONCERNS YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THE FITNESS, QUALITY, OR SAFETY OF ANY PRODUCTS, OR THE PRICING OR QUANTITY OF ANY ORDER. THE SUPPLIER PROVIDES ALL PRODUCT IMAGES, DESCRIPTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS TO GoInterpay, AND GoInterpay DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY SUCH IMAGE, DESCRIPTION OR SPECIFICATION. GoInterpay PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR COVENANTS OF ANY KIND RELATING TO THE FITNESS, QUALITY, SAFETY, OR INABILITY TO USE, OR INABILITY TO HAVE REPAIRED OR SERVICED, ANY PRODUCTS IT SELLS TO YOU, OR THE PRICING OR QUANTITY OF ANY ORDER. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, GoInterpay DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, RELATING TO FITNESS, QUALITY, OR SAFETY OF PRODUCTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU AGREE THAT GoInterpay AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES (AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AND REPRESENTATIVES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT GoInterpay AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES (AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AND REPRESENTATIVES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM A SUPPLIER'S MISUSE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, WHERE YOU EXPLICITLY INSTRUCTED GoInterpay TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO THE SUPPLIER FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUBSCRIBING YOU TO THEIR MARKETING MESSAGES. LIABILITY IS SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED GoInterpay OF THE POSSIBLITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
10. LIMITED WARRANTY BY GoInterpay.GoInterpay PROVIDES A LIMITED WARRANTY RELATED EXCLUSIVELY TO ITS STORAGE, HANDLING, AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AS SET FORTH AND LIMITED IN THIS AGREEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT GoInterpay SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE TO, OR DELAY IN DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS YOU PURCHASE, UNLESS CAUSED BY GoInterpay DURING THE STORAGE, HANDLING, OR DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCTS FOLLOWING ITS RECEIPT BY GoInterpay.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. GoInterpay SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DELAYS OR FAILURE TO SHIP IN THE EVENT THAT ANY PRODUCTS YOU INSTRUCT GoInterpay TO PURCHASE FROM SUPPLIER IS CONTROLLED UNDER U.S. EXPORT CONTROLS AND/OR SANCTIONS LAWS SUCH THAT THE PRODUCTS CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO YOU. IN ADDITION, GoInterpay SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGE OR DELAY UNLESS CAUSED BY ITS GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT. SUBJECT TO THE FOREGOING, GoInterpay'S LIABILITY SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EXCEED THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT OR [USD$2,500.00], WHICHEVER IS LESS. GoInterpay SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO YOU IN THE EVENT THAT: (I) THE PRODUCTS WERE NOT RECEIVED BY GoInterpay FROM THE SUPPLIER AT GoInterpay'S APPLICABLE FACILITY IN THE U.S., OR IN THE CASE OF A RETURN FROM YOU, AT GoInterpay'S APPLICABLE FACILITY IN YOUR COUNTRY, OR WAS NEVER IN GoInterpay'S PHYSICAL POSSESSION, AND (II) WHERE NEITHER SUPPLIER NOR YOU ARE ABLE TO PROVIDE SATISFACTORY PROOF OF SUCH RECEIPT OF THE PRODUCTS BY GoInterpay. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY, GoInterpay SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE ADVISED GoInterpay OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. ADDITIONAL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. THE CUMULATIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN THIS SECTION IS SUPPLEMENTAL, AND THEREFORE APPLIES IN ADDITION TO, ANY OTHER LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. YOU AGREE THAT FOR ANY LIABILITY RELATED TO THE PRODUCTS, GoInterpay SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AMOUNT OF DAMAGES ABOVE THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE PURCHASE OF SAID PRODUCTS.
13. Limitation Period. In any event, you may not make any claim against GoInterpay or our affiliates under these Terms of Service after one (1) year from the occurrence of the matter giving rise to the claim.
14. Intellectual Property:
a) Copyright. All content included on this checkout, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of GoInterpay, the Supplier or its licensors and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The software and compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of GoInterpay, the Supplier or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
b) Trade-marks. GoInterpay, the GoInterpay design, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trade-marks / registered trade-marks or trade dress of GoInterpay in the U.S. and/or other countries. GoInterpay's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not GoInterpay's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits GoInterpay. All other trademarks not owned by GoInterpay that appear in this checkout are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by GoInterpay.
15. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law. The laws of the [Province of Alberta, Canada], excluding its conflicts-of-law rules, shall govern this agreement. You understand and agree that you are waiving any legal protections otherwise provided by laws applicable to consumers in your country or state, and you acknowledge that GoInterpay and the Supplier would not facilitate your purchase of products from GoInterpay if that were not the case. These Terms of Service and the transactions contemplated herein are not and never will be subject to the United Nations Convention on the Uniform Sale of Goods or the Uniform Computer Information Transactions Act (prepared by the National Conference of Commissioner on Uniform State Laws) as currently enacted by any jurisdiction or as may be codified or amended from time to time by any jurisdiction. TO THE EXTENT NOT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY AGREE AND CONSENT TO THE EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF THE PROVINCIAL AND FEDERAL COURTS SITUATED IN THE PROVINCE OF ALBERTA, CANADA IN ANY ACTION, CLAIM OR DISPUTE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, AND YOU HEREBY SUBMIT TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURTS.
16. General Terms:
a) Analytics. By placing an order with GoInterpay, you acknowledge that GoInterpay reserves the right to analyze transactional data, anonymously and in aggregate, for the purpose of identifying trends, statistics and measurements that could contribute to the enhancement of GoInterpay services. By way of example and not limitation, such aggregate use could include identifying market sensitivities, and relative market interest in specific product categories. For greater clarity, any transactional data analyzed will expressly exclude any personally identifiable information and will be aggregated.
b) Severability. These Terms of Service state the entire agreement between you and GoInterpay. If any term or condition herein shall be held to be invalid, illegal, unenforceable or in conflict with the law of any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining terms shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby. You and GoInterpay agree that it is our mutual intent that these Terms of Service, including without limitation any limitation of liability herein, be enforced as written, but otherwise to the maximum extent allowable by law.
c) Non-Commercial Use Intent. The Supplier's products available through the GoInterpay system are intended for non-commercial use, and purchase of any products for resale purposes is prohibited.
d) Compliance with Applicable Laws. By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you certify that any items purchased from GoInterpay will not be exported, sold, or transferred in violation of any applicable laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations or applicable U.S. sanctions and embargoes administered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. It is your responsibility to know the laws in the country into which you are importing. By purchasing such items you are acknowledging that said import does not violate any laws or regulations in the country into which the purchase will be imported.
e) Electronic Communications. When you visit this checkout or send e-mails to GoInterpay, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to enter into this agreement by electronic means, and to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
f) Modifications. We reserve the right to make changes to our checkout, policies, and these Terms of Service at any time. Continued use of the GoInterpay system indicates your acceptance of the modified terms. If any of these terms shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
g) Assignment. GoInterpay shall have the right to assign these Terms of Service (including all of our rights, titles, benefits, interests, and obligations and duties in this agreement) to any of our affiliates and to any successor in interest. We may delegate certain of GoInterpay's rights and responsibilities under this agreement to independent contractors or other third parties. You may not assign, in whole or part, this agreement to any person or entity without our prior written consent.
h) English Language. Les parties concernées conferment qu'elles ont exigé que les termes et conditions du consommateur ainsi que les documents apparentés soient rédigés en Anglais. The parties hereto confirm that they have requested that these Terms of Service and all related documents be drafted in English.
i) Events Beyond Our Control. GoInterpay shall not be liable for any failure to perform according to these Terms of Service, if such failure is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, acts of God, acts of war, terrorism, labour dispute, natural disaster, failures in the internet, government action or accident.