Welcome, International Customer!
Choose your location and preferred currency for a localized shopping experience.
- Quality rotary trimmer with long-lasting blades. Review by Kelly
Quality Price Value
I purchased this trimmer six months ago and have found it to be an excellent value. I was torn between Carl and Fisker's, and I am pleasantly relieved I made this choice. It is stable, cuts multiple pages and has a good weight to it. The blades are durable and I find the blade storage drawer very convenient.
(Posted on 5/13/2014)
- Versatile Time-Saving Trimmer Review by Liza
Price Value Quality
I've had this trimmer for over a year now, and I just love it! It cuts multiple items: paper, photos, cardstock, plastic, etc. It uses 28mm rotary craft blades. Carl sells straight, perforating, deckle, shortwave, pnking, scallop, squiggle, victorian, colonial, wave and scoring blades. It saves time in many ways:
* cuts multiple pieces at a time
* has pre-marked trimming sizes for common photo and paper sizes, some in both portrait or landscape orientation
* instructions for replacing blades, mats, and more, are printed at the bottom of the base
* the base includes storage for an extra cutting mat
*underneath cutter is a drawer that can hold three extra blades in their cases
With all the different blades available, you have the creative choices you have with decorative scissors, but with much more precise cutting and less clutter. I would highly recommend this cutter!
(Posted on 7/6/2011)